To participate in the contest, follow the below steps:
1. Please provide originally written and composed article, without using copyright material. Also, provide references at the end of the article. Plagiarised articles would not be considered for evaluation.
2. Name the file as Your Name_Article Title
3. Send in your articles in .doc/.docx format with font size 11 (Calibri). Maximum word limit 1500 words.
4. Maximum two people can co-author an article
5. Send in your articles at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. In the Email Subject line please mention, please follow the following:
a. For Students (Email Subject line): "Your Name _ Your Institute Name _ Article Title”
b. For Professionals (Subject line): "Your Name _ Your Company Name _ Article Title”
Note: Please make sure that you follow the subject line as mentioned above to make sure that our automated system picks up your article and details seamlessly
7. Multiple Entries are allowed from same team/individuals.
IMPORTANT: All the articles should be strictly original and free from any kind of plagiarism. Please do not send an article which is already published elsewhere; for example in another magazine or in any blog etc. The article, even if yours, should NOT be active on any other URL on the web.
The list of Top Articles would also be announced apart from winning articles which will be given Soft Copy of Certificate of Appreciation. Winning articles, top articles along with other noteworthy articles will be published on mbaskool.com. All the other articles published on MBASkool will be given acknowledgement email acknowledging the author's effort.