MBASkool.com invites articles related to Finance/Marketing/Operations/Strategy/HR to be published on mbaskool.com for the 5th edition (July 2012) of the Article Writing Contest. Articles can include business trends, analysis, current topics in the field of management.
Participation is open for Students as well as Working professionals.
What is in it for you?
MBASkool is a platform which reaches out to many MBA Students, faculty and business professionals, and the articles selected for publication would become a part of the MBASkool Articles Section.
Build a brand and name for yourself and your institute. An opportunity to feature on one of the fastest growing management education website.
To participate in the contest, follow the below steps
1. Send in your articles at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by 5th August 2012.
2. In the email subject line please mention, "Article for Mbaskool - Your Institute Name - Course Year" in case you are a Student else if you are a working professional, please mention "Article for Mbaskool - Your Organization Name" (If possible, you can mention the organization you are working in)
3. Send in your articles in .doc/.docx format with font size 11 (Times New Roman). Limit the article to 1500 words.
4. Maximum two people can co-author an article
5. Multiple Entries from same team/individuals are allowed.
6. Name the file as Your Name_Article Title
7. Provide references at the end of the article.
Note: All the articles should be strictly original and free from any kind of plagiarism. Please do not send an article which is already published elsewhere; for example in another magazine or in any blog etc. The article, even if yours, should not be active on any other url on the web.
The list of Top Twenty Articles would also be announced apart from winning articles which will be given Soft Copy of Certificate of Appreciation. Winning articles, top twenty articles along with other noteworthy articles will be published on mbaskool.com. All the articles published on MBASkool will be given acknowledgement email acknowledging the author's effort. Author of the published articles will also be featured as an MBASkool Author on our Authors Page.