MBASkool.com proudly presents the Article Writing Contest June 2013!
So far, from the previous contests, MBASkool.com has published over 1000 Articles submitted by students from over 100 B-Schools!!
Articles can include business trends, analysis, current topics in the field of management across any topic from Finance/ Marketing/ Operations/IT/ Strategy/ HR. Winning articles and selected articles would also be published in the Articles Section on MBASkool!!
Students as well as Working professionals can participate in the Contest.
What is in it for you?
MBASkool is a platform which is accessed by MBA Students, faculty and business professionals, and the articles selected for publication would become a part of the MBASkool Articles Section.
Build a brand and name for yourself and your institute. An opportunity to feature on one of the fastest growing management education websites.
1st Prize: Rs.3,000 + Winner's Certificate (Hard copy) + MBASkool Goodies
2nd Prize: Rs.1,500 + Winner's Certificate (Hard Copy) + MBASkool Goodies
3rd Prize: Winner's Certificate (Hard Copy) + MBASkool Goodies
LAST DATE: 16th June 2013
To participate in the contest, follow the below steps:
1. Send in your articles at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com by 16th June 2013.
2. In the Email Subject line, please follow the following:
a. For Students (Email Subject line): "Your Name _ Institute Name _ Article Title”
b. For Professionals (Subject line): "Your Name _ Company Name _ Article Title”
Note: Please make sure that you follow the subject line as mentioned above to make sure that our automated system picks up your article and details seamlessly
3. Send in your articles in .doc/.docx format with font size 11 (Times New Roman). Maximum word limit 1500 words.
4. Maximum two people can co-author an article
5. Multiple Entries from same team/individuals are allowed.
6. File Name: Your Name_Institute Name_Article Title
7. Provide references at the end of the article.
8. DO NOT send copyright articles or copied content. Any entry found copied/plagiarised would be disqualified.
IMPORTANT: All the articles should be strictly original and free from any kind of plagiarism. Please do not send an article which is already published elsewhere; for example in another magazine or in any blog etc. The article, even if yours, should not be active on any other URL on the web.
The list of Top Twenty Articles would also be announced apart from winning articles which will be given Soft Copy of Certificate of Appreciation. Winning articles, top twenty articles along with other noteworthy articles will be published on mbaskool.com. All the articles published on MBASkool will be given acknowledgement email acknowledging the author's effort. Author of the published articles will also be featured as an MBASkool Author on our Authors Page.
For more on author pages visit http://www.mbaskool.com/author.html