SWOT Analysis of Shaw Industries with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.
Awesome happens on Shaw floors.
World’s largest carpet manufacturer.
Based on the different kinds of flooring required.
Seekers of flooring solutions for commercial and household purposes.
Largest carpet with wide range of flooring options (carpet,hardwood etc)
1. Constantly ranked No. 1 flooring company by all leading flooring publications. 2. Constant innovations like LifeGuard waterproof carpets, R2X Stain Resistance etc. ensure that the products always stay relevant with the changing consumer preferences. 3. Maintaining good relationship with dealers. 4. Partnership with St. Jude to help to treat child cancer.
5. High expertise in the area, the company having been founded in 1946.
6. Offers all kind of flooring options including area rugs and tiles and stone floors.
7. High customer service from helping the customers from choosing the right kind of flooring option, color to installation.
8. Involved in post- consumer carpet collection and recycling.
1. Due to so much competition, the product loses differentiation in the flooring segment. 2. The maintenance of logistics and distribution is quite expensive. 3. High cost of procurement of raw materials.
1.Launch of new products in Asian and African markets where carpeted flooring options are no required due to hot weather 2. Constant growth opportunities through mergers and acquisitions, thus delivering constant value to the consumers. 3. Helping control pollution by its constant innovations like EcoWorx backing system
4. Association with builders and home improvement retailers for satisfying their flooring needs.
1. Expenditure on this segment also dependent on how well the economy is doing. 2. Specialty flooring companies like Mohawk and Tile Shop are growing rapidly by doing well in small segments of flooring business. 3. Constant innovation required to differentiate its products from the competitors.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Shaw Industries. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.