Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 2765
SWOT Analysis of Parc Asterix with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Compagnie des Alpes
Amusement Park/Theme Park
Bienvenue Gaulois (Welcome Gauls)
A unique theme park based on the stories of Asterix and theme from historic cultures
Children and youngsters
Young families living in France and the rest of Europe
The park offers entertainment and adventure to both children and adults
1. Parc Asterix is the second most popular theme park in France, ranked after Disneyland, Paris. 2. The park has earned a reputation for its wide range of roller coaster rides. 3. It is the only Parc Asterix in the entire world. 4. The main advantage of Parc Asterix is less queuing at the rides and attractions
1. The brand is not that well recognised outside France. 2. It has fewer attractions and rides as compared to its main competitor, Disneyland.
1. Parc Asterix can take advantage of the fact that there are not many popular theme parks in France 2. Proper marketing of its wide variety of rides and shows can ensure increase in the number of visitors
3. France is a popular international tourist destination in Europe; hence Parc Asterix can try to attract international tourists
1. Proximity of its biggest competitor, Disneyland, is the biggest threat. 2. In the absence of constant innovation in the offerings, there is no incentive for second time visit.
3.France is considered to be a very expensive tourist destination, these cost concerns can hamper the number of visitors coming from abroad.
1. Disneyland, Paris 2.Futoroscope, France 3.Port Aventura, Spain
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Parc Asterix. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.