Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 1960
SWOT Analysis of Vopak with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Royal Vopak N.V.
Transportation and Logistics
Strong global network
Businesses which require storage and handling facilities
Businesses which require storage and handling services for liquid oil products, chemicals, vegetable oils and liquefied gases
World's largest independent tank storage provider
1. Good financial performance based on a strong market position 2. Operates 83 terminals with a combined storage capacity of more than 30 million cubic meters in 31 countries with 5900 employees 3. Strategically located terminals along the major shipping routes 4. 400 years of experience in storage and transshipment
5. Strong financial position and good brand reputation
1. Liquidity risk because of high interest bearing debt 2. Occurrences of incidents like oil spill, fire and smoldering is a concern 3. Increasing cost of operations
1. Strategic partnerships and acquisitions to realize targeted growth 2. Effective use of technology to ensure safety in operations 3. Expanding the service lines by could help them raise sales
1. Financial risk because of European crisis 2. Legal and environmental regulations 3. Fluctuating interest rates
1. Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. 2. Brammer plc 3. Chemoil Energy Limited
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.