SWOT Analysis of Egypt Air with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Egypt Air Holding Company
Enjoy the Sky
First airline in the Middle East and Africa
Business and Leisure travelers
Upper middle class
Safety and Security guaranteed
1. It has a very strong brand image in the airline industry and it is one of the most preferred brands in the world 2. It has 9 subsidiaries catering to various aspects of the airline industry such as cargo, ground services, in-flight services etc 3. It has the tag of being the first IOSA certified airline in Africa 4. Egypt Air is a state-owned company with special legislation permitting the management to operate as if the company were privately owned without any interference from the government
5. Has presence in over 75 destinations across Middle-east and Africa
1. There is no financial backing from the government 2. Complex business structure 3. Limited brand awareness as compared to leading brands
1. Egypt Air Training Centre includes the latest flight simulators in the Middle East and provides training program for various companies thus forming a source of ancillary income 2. Expand its reach in the United States 3. Better customer-focused services
1. Intense competition from LCCs 2. Increasing aviation fuel cost 3. Increasing labor cost and changing aviation policies
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Egypt Air. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.