Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2155
SWOT Analysis of Oaktree Capital with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Global Asset Management Firm
Value oriented investment with margin of safety which specializes in distressed debt
Investors seeking low risk investment options
Global pension plans, endowments, sovereign wealth funds and primary state retirement plans
A company with a mission to deliver superior investment results with a control over risks.
1. It emphasizes on senior debt in companies. 2. Present in 13 cities worldwide. 3. Leading global alternative investment management firm. 4. They diversify into 6 categories – distressed debt, corporate debt, control investing, convertible securities, real estate and listed equities.
5. They target markets with potential for high returns and in alignment with the philosophy of risk control of the company.
6. High expertise in the area.
1. Being an alternative investment firm, it needs to pay majority of its earnings as dividends. 2. Susceptible to financial market breakdown.
1. Control investing by investing in struggling companies and helping them to grow. 2. With the incomes on the rise, people are seeking more investment opportunities. 3. Expansion to new markets.
1. Very high dependence on the state of the economy. 2. High competition 3. Heavily dependent on performance.
1. Kps Capital Partners, LP 2. Equity Group Investments, L.L.C. 3. Angelo, Gordon & Co.,L.P.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Oaktree Capital. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.