Bank Rakyat Indonesia SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2780
SWOT Analysis of Bank Rakyat Indonesia with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bank Rakyat Indonesia
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero)
Small scale and Microfinance
Serving with Passion
Commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction.
People who are looking to take credit from banks
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction.
1. Large base of 30 million retail clients 2. BRI serves it customers through more than 7,000 outlets spread all over Indonesia 3. Stronghold on the MSME customer base of the country that are the drivers of any economy 4. Good brand presence and high customer loyalty
1. Total business portfolio is related to MSMEs and diversifications are needed to reap more profits from the well established network of the bank. 2. Global presence is little compared to major banks which are going global
1. Financial advisory to the small time entrepreneur 2. Financing of e-waste recycling companies 3. Financing of companies that are into evaluating, buying and selling of carbon foot prints 4. International presence through tie-ups and collaborations
1.Slow centralization of application system delaying mitigation of operational risk. 2. No ISO Standard 9001:2008 –for Quality Management Systems. 3. Fierce competition in the retail sector.
4. Economic slowdown.
1. PT Bank Central Asia Tbk.
2. PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk.
3. Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.