Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 3192
SWOT Analysis of BankMuscat with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Services
With You, Always.
The largest Bank in Oman.
People that have diverse banking needs.
Individuals and Businesses.
Committed to helping clients identify opportunities, address challenges and navigate a constantly changing marketplace.
1. The Bank has a network of 130 branches, 400 ATMs, 140+ CDMs and 4500 PoS terminals. 2. Has a huge customer base that exceeds one million. 3. They also have one branch each in Riyadh and Kuwait and have representative offices in Dubai and Singapore. 4. They also have share in BMI bank of Bahrain, and Mangal Keshav Group in India, share in Muscat Capital LLC, and also owns a stake in Silkbank of Pakistan.
5. Has been voted the best bank of Oman by various agencies
6. It is the first bank in the Middle east region to be ISO 9000:2000 certified.
7. It has a workforce of around 3000+ employees.
1. Its operations are dependent only on the economy of Oman which can be risky
2. Has virtually no international presence (does not have large customer base).
1.Islamic banking arm should be launched in Oman and other nations. 2.They should start expanding in countries like Brazil and Philippines to expand their retail loan portfolio. 3.They can acquire banks in Pakistan and Bangladesh to acquire the required market share to start operating and make profits.
1.Rising economic uncertainities. 2.Lower growth than expected in the Asian countries that are major importers of Omani Oil. 3.Continued protests in Bahrain.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.