Tyco International SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Conglomerates, Total Reads: 2657
SWOT Analysis of Tyco International with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Tyco International Ltd.
Security solution and fire production
Smarter, Safer, Tyco
Innovation and technological expertise
Banking and financial services, oil and gas, marine, government, healthcare, retail, home security, transportation and commercial and industrial
Commercial, industrial, retail, residential, small business, institutional and governmental customers
We have a broad portfolio of innovative products and services that allow us to partner with customers to help them protect people and assets everywhere they do business
1. Strong market position and global footprint - operates through 1,000 locations in nearly 50 countries 2. Diversified and loyal customer base 3. Highly segmented market with experienced workforce 4. Deep expertise that covers entire product and solution lifecycle, from manufacturing and design to installation and service
5. High margin business area especially servicing
1. Restrictive covenants in debt instruments, breach of any of these covenants could result in a default under Tyco's credit agreements 2.Minor decreasing trend in the topline especially in its services setor
1. Rebounding of the US construction sector with consistent expected growth 2. Increased focus on emerging markets like China, India, Latin America and Middle East
1. Intense competition with many regional and local companies 2. Cyclical industry conditions – the operating industries have history of periodic downturns 3. Weak and fragile global economic environment especially in high income countries
1. 3M comany 2. General Electric company 3. Siemens AG
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tyco International. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.