SWOT Analysis of Moe’s Southwest Grill with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Moe’s Southwest Grill
Food & Beverage
Welcome to Moes
Serves southwest cuisine while at the same time allowing you to personalize your order. The ability to customize your burrito, taco, quesadilla, and even nachos exactly how you want them.
People who love grilled food items
Middle to upper class , customers who want high quality food
Fast Casual Mexican restaurant
1. The number of Moe's locations increased to over 550 in the US after signing 120 new franchises in six months.
2. Moe’s uses a variety of media systems to communicate and interact with their customers, which is a major factor to Moe’s success. For ex - For instance, they show all the different ingredients that you can put in your burrito, taco, or quesadilla on most of their media systems.
3. Provides “high quality” and “delicious” fresh food to customers
4. They also have catering facilities also
5. One can create customized menu according to his/her tastes
6. It serves all natural chicken
7. 100% sirloin grass fed steak
8. Signature Homewrecker burrito , made to order Tex-Mex food with all emphasis on natural ingredients is a staple diet for more than 10 years
1. It doesn’t have delivery or reservation options. Keeping in mind the huge popularity of Moe’s the business can grow if it has these options
2. Limited geographic reach and brand awareness as compared to globally popular food chains
1. More & more people becoming health conscious it should have more healthier menus
2. Most of the Moe’s are located only in bigger cities . Hence it expand in areas like New River Valley keeping in and increasing purchasing capacity
3. Moe’s does not have name recognition in the fast food segment, of other chains such as Wendy’s, McDonalds or Burger King.
1. Stiff competition from players like Panera Bread which offer large number of healthier options
2. It doesn’t have a drive through concept , most of the competitors are offering drive through concept
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.