SWOT Analysis of Bulla Dairy with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bulla Dairy Foods
Bulla Dairy Foods
Food and Beverages
Bulla 1st Quality. Family dairy since 1910.
The Taste of Real Dairy!
Household Consumers of Milk Products
Bulla, loved and trusted by Australians for over 100 years, making delicious real dairy products for five generations.
1. Bulla is the most award winning dairy brand in Australia. 2. Manufactures and exports a range of ice cream, table cream, yogurt, sour cream, cottage cheese, and imitation cream under various brands.
3. Bulla is Australia's top selling ice cream in Supermarkets
4. Grand Dairy Awards and the Australian Dairy Industry Association of Australia Awards Champions.
5. Unique positioning: Bulla Dairy Foods is 100% Australian family owned and has been run by the same three families for five generations.
1. Dependence on perishable product: Milk and milk products.
2. Major presence in Australia only but Not a big player in Asia Pacific.
1. Expansion and market penetration of Bulla in the ice cream segment. (Peters and Streets’, the dominant ice cream brand, market share has slipped to 30 per cent; a drop of almost 10 per cent)
2. Expansion into Asia Pacific and other countries.
1. Spread of cattle diseases and epidemics can harm business. 2. Maintaining good quality and timely processes in perishable category is a challenge. Failure of distribution network or storage facilities can cause huge losses.
3. Inflation and increased fuel cost causes increase in costs.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bulla Dairy. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.