Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 710
SWOT Analysis of Sandvik with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Tools and Tooling System ( Metal cutting, Mining and construction equipment)
High-Tech & Innovative for enhanced customer value
Enhancing Customer productivity, profitability and safety
Aerospace, Automotive, Energy sector Mining , Oil and Gas
Products and solutions to help competitors increase their competitiveness
1. Has 47,000 employees globally and serves around in 130 countries 2. Continuous investment in R&D has helped it in achieving the position of world leader in tools and tooling systems, products in advanced stainless steel and equipment and tools for mining 3. It has around 8,000 of active patents 4. Strong cash flow 5. Employs supply chain optimization to reduce cost
1. Less diversified portfolio 2. High lost time injury frequency rate 3. Adaptation to technology 4. High Supply chain cost and hence two units were closed
1. Diversifying through mergers and acquisitions 2. New market development` 3. Leveraging rapid technological advancements
1. Low bargaining power as a supplier due to huge competition 2. Lack of skilled workforce 3. High cost of capital and resources
1. General Electric 2. Siemens 3. Illinois Tool Works
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sandvik. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.