Posted in Heavy Equipment & Engineering, Total Reads: 1659
SWOT Analysis of SembCorp Industries with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
SembCorp Industries, Singapore
Vital Partners. Essential Solutions
Serving more than 5 million people every day through Power generation, Waste Water treatment, Shipbuilding and Urban development
People and businesses who want services inintegrated ship repair, shipbuilding, ship conversion, rig building and offshore and marine engineering
People or Business expecting a ‘Vital Partner’ to leverage mutual strengths and sector experience
Solution providers, pioneers and innovators in all businesses
1. Good financial position with excellent financial structure maintained by Temasek Holdings 2. Good Assets makes for a good current ratio 3. Has diversified into energy and waste water managementand urban development which assures a hassle free revenue
4. Strong position in the industry and good brand value
1. The current attention to other business might lead to losing share in shipbuilding 2. Being a public sector company does not allow room for capital expansion and expenditure
1. The utilities business is spreading widely in Asia where there is huge demand for utilities
2. The company is finding avenues for more income streams in Asia and Africa
1. Domestic private and cheap Chinese competitors are eating away the market share 2. High steel prices and strong local currency are also major threats
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to SembCorp Industries. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.