Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Company (SAFCO) SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2039
SWOT Analysis of Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Company (SAFCO) with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Company (SAFCO)
Saudi Arabian Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
Specialized Chemicals / Petrochemicals
Chemistry that matters
Market leader in the manufacture of Petrochemicals and specialized chemicals in Saudi Arabia
Businesses and customers looking for customized and top quality products, spread across the Middle East and Europe.
Businesses catering to production of fertilizers and industrial products.
First petrochemical company in Saudi Arabia.
1. Good financial stability with year-on-year growth for the past 6-7 years 2. Set-up of Jubail Industrial City consisting of 7 factories with an overall capacity of 5.3 million metric tonnes 3. Urea plant contributing to agricultural development of Saudi Arabia. 4. Customer loyalty increasing day-by-day
5. Current market capital of the company is good
1. Diversity of income sources leads to fluctuations in the stability of cash flows to the company. 2. Labor strikes in the past have led to massive changes in the management, which has resulted in poor productivity.
1. Mergers with Ibn Al-Baytar (National Chemical Fertilizer) for creating financial independence for both the companies. 2.Joint ventures with SABAYEK and Yansab in order to capture different markets and extend partnerships beyond their boundaries. 3. Grant of government’s shares to the workforce has come as a great motivator for improved productivity and growth.
1. Emergence of substitutes for the company’s products has decreased demand for their products. 2. Increasing competition from local as well as international players. 3. Environmental regulations against certain fertilizer manufacture practices
1. Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd 2. Yara International ASA 3. Acron
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.