‘Energy in motion’ – bringing about dynamism in the market
1. Strong product portfolio - Rexel offers a broad range of products and services that aim to respond to all of the needs of contractors, as well as those of industrial and commercial customers 2. Strong service network for customers across all the product families 3. Strong global presence - The company operates in 35+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions, with 2,300 branches 4. Revenue structure is globally diversified which shows global penetration
5. Over 28000 employees are a part of the organisation
1. involvement in a large number of legal litigations negatively impacts the company’s brand image 2. Rexel is highly indebted and Low availability of funds for growth opportunity due to high debt-servicing costs
1. Growth opportunities through mergers and acquisition, Rexel acquired Munro Distributing Company, an innovative electrical products and services distributor specializing in energy efficiency solutions in the Eastern US and California 2. Expansion of equipment market - the global electrical components and equipment market is expected to grow 3. Rising focus on global sustainable energy to benefit Rexel as it manufactures low and ultra-low voltage electrical products
1. Intense competition, based primarily on breadth of products, quality, services, price and geographic proximity 2. Fluctuation in global copper prices is a threat as most of the company’s raw material is composed of copper 3.High dependence on few suppliers for raw materials – 25 of top suppliers provide 50% of its raw material; any impact on these suppliers would directly affect the company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Rexel. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.