SWOT Analysis of Killer Jeans with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
KewalKiran Clothing Limited
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Worship the night, Killer for her; What’s your cut?
India’s first international denim brand.
Fashion conscious and trendy youth.
Youth from the Urban upper and upper middle class
Denim brand with an attitude.
1. Strong brand presence with over 1600 points of sale in the form of MBO’s with chains like Shopper’s Stop, Central, Lifestyle and their exclusive brand outlets like K-lounge in all Tier-1 cities. 2. Diversification into other product line like Killer Tees, innerwear, footwear, eyewear to make it a complete lifestyle brand. 3. Innovative ad-campaigns have made a strong connect with the youth which is their main target audience. 4. Brand has been termed as India’s first international denim wear brand with it exporting denim wear to Middle East, USA, Africa, South-East Asia since 1994.
5. Self-procurement and manufacturing facilities has been a great strength for the brand as it 5 units with an annual capacity of over 30 lakh pieces
1. Though the brand has stretched its portfolio with many diversifications it still has to heavily depend on denim wear for its revenues. 2. The brand is facing increasing competition from the other sibling brands of the parent company like Lawman and Integriti which too are emerging in denim wear.
1. The company can look to expand its manufacturing capabilities in emerging markets which would be a great boost for the brand. 2. The brand can also start online stores for selling its merchandise as it has emerged as an effective medium for selling. 3. The brand effective in its advertising can also look at green campaigns which is attracting a lot of attention these days.
1. The government tax policies on apparel are set to increase the unit cost. 2. Highly fragmented fashion industry which would involve low customer loyalty. 3. The entry of several international players in the retail industry after opening up of FDI would also pose as a threat for the brand.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Killer Jeans. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.