SWOT Analysis of SM Investments with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
SM Investments Corporation
Lifestyle and Retail
Low prices with authentic quality
Departmental stores for lifestyle and retail products
Middle and upper middle class houeholds
Lifestyle and retail department stores
1. SM is the Philippines' most dominant player in retail with over 45 stores 2. 180+ stores nationwide 3. SM Foundation, Inc. running CSR activities 4. Subsidiaries are SM Prime Holdings PSE: SMPH), SM Development PSE: SMDC) etc.
5. International Toyworld Inc. is a subsidiary of SM
1.Not present in many countries 2. Lack online shipping and e-commerce
1.Disposable income is increasing of the customers
2. Tapping the international market specially emerging economies
3. Acquisition of smaller retail chains
4. More visibility through advertising and customer focused services
1.Different FDI policy on country 2.CRM is not in very well in place 3.Labor union relations are not very healthy
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.