Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 3537
SWOT Analysis of Phone.com with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mobile, web and desktop
Communicate where you want, when you want and how you want
Business Owners, Mobile professionals and home phone users
Strong virtual business establishment
1. Route incoming calls to different locations based on the day, time or who is calling. 2. Greet callers with audio messages or your company jingle. You can even select your hold music from our collection of recording artists including The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen and more 3. Includes all the traditional features you are used to getting: Voicemail, Call Blocking, Call Waiting, Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Three-way Calling and more 4. Strong base of active resellers
5. Customer service is efficient
6. Recognised by several awards and honors
1. Global competitors have more advanced technologies 2. Business reach is limited compared to big competitors
1. Further consolidation in the industry 2. Expansion of auto conferencing access 3. Integration with GPS
1. OTT application usage 2. Increasing competition activity and high costs of operations 3. Safety and security
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Phone.com. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.