SWOT Analysis of Aeroflot with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Government of Russia
Sincerely Yours. Aeroflot
First airline to successfully operate regular jet airliner services
Business men / customers seeking leisure and comfort
Upper middle class / high income groups
Sincerity and Friendliness
1. Aeroflot has been transformed from a state-run enterprise into a semi-privatized airline which ranks amongst the most profitable in the world 2. It is one of the oldest airlines and during the Soviet era, Aeroflot was the Soviet national airline and the largest airline in the world thus it has a very strong brand name
3. With a fleet size of over 125 it provides services to nearly 120 cities in 50+ countries. One of the few airlines to have such a wide reach
4. Good brand reputation and visibility
1. Lack of pilot training and technical services in the subsidiaries of Aeroflot
2. Aeroflot isn’t active at small regional airports.
3. The lack of systems providing customers’ feedback does not allow the company to focus completely on the changing demand
1. Opportunities for steady growth in the domestic market and to obtain larger share of the domestic market.
2. Potential to construct new terminal for the VIP aviation in Pulkovo St Petersburg.
3. Aeroflot intends to bid in a tender for privatizing Czech Airlines
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Aeroflot. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.