SWOT Analysis of Cello Aviation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Convenience, comfort and speed to European VIP private air charter operations
High wealth individuals, celebrities and organizations
1. Owns and operate the Avro Business Jet (known as the ABJ) , which is a highly impressive, quiet, modern aircraft which can operate almost anywhere - even in the most environmentally sensitive airports and those with short runways and demanding approaches such as London's City Airport.
2. Bookings have increased over the past few months.
3. Received good publicity by taking the Queen on her state visit to Ireland
1.Cello was rebranded from Gill Airways which shut down post Sept 11, 2001 attacks due to financial problems . 2.Cost structure due to increasing labour and maintenance costs
1. More organizations and celebrities using charter flights for travelling.
2. Signed contract with legendary Italian football club AC Milan. Adds to Cello’s sporting portfolio that includes club and international teams based in Europe
3. Expand globally and include more international locations
1. Volatility in crude oil costs 2.Increasing labour and maintenance costs
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cello Aviation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.