SWOT Analysis of Valeo with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Auto and Truck Parts
Automotive technology, naturally
Technologies based on the reduction of co2 emissions, and innovation.
Automotive parts and accessories
Automobile Manufacturers / Vehicle owners
One stop solution for all automotive requirements for manufacturers and customers alike.
1. Continued to grow rapidly in Asia and emerging countries.
2. Strong sales and robust financials 3. The main research and development focus is on reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. 4. Success of the Group’s strategy of stepping up growth through innovation
5. Over 75,000 people are employed with the company
6. It has operations in close to 30 countries
1. Tax Structure 2. Focusses on regional (Asian) market. Production in Europe (including Africa) and South America was down respectively by 5% and 1% in 2013.
1 Increasing number of vehicle demand will be a great opportunity for the business to grow 2. With 16% growth in sales, China is well on track to joining France as Valeo’s leading country by 2015. 3. Growth rates and Profitability in the growing economy
1. Rising cost of raw materials 2. Price changes
1. Magna International Inc 2. Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC 3. Visteon Corportation
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.