SWOT Analysis of Yokohama Tire Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Now You’ve got control; Pioneering technology is a part of our game plan
Equipping vehicles with advanced tire technology enhancing dynamic vehicle control for the maximum in active safety, speed and performance.
Automobile industry, motorsports, merchandise,
Family cars, luxury cars, SUVs, racing cars and bikes.
Superlative tyre performance, ever innovating R&D and most eco-friendly in terms of initiatives taken to reduce, reuse and recycle raw materials.
1. It’s an international Japanese brand with manufacturing worldwide, they have a very strong product portfolio 2. They have strategic agreements and have taken good business initiatives to expand their business 3. They have strong R&D facility which has achieved a number of milestones in using natural and renewable sources for raw materials. 4. They are an ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 company and have excellent initiatives to be perceived as eco-friendly company with an aim to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
5. They have pioneered in orange oil technology with an aim to increase the proportion of non-petroleum materials to 80% or even more.
6. Company merchandise being used as a way to brand.
1. Market share not growing with more stiff competition. 2.Less global penetration as compared to other brands
1. They have growth opportunity in emerging economies like India, China, Brazil etc. 2. Their successful branding as the most Eco-friendly tire company may take them a long way. 3. Opportunity to diversify more strategically to mitigate the risk of putting all the eggs in one basket and advertising that also.
1.There is Stiff Competition from national and international brands.
2. Japanese economy is not growing and has reached a maturity phase 3.Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
4. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels. 5. Volatility of raw material prices
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Yokohama Tire Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.