SWOT Analysis of Opel with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
We live cars
Popular German Brand
Quality and afforable automobiles
Families and Individuals who want a reliable product
Reliable and stylish afforable cars
1. Though owned by General Motors, it has preserved its German essence 2. Produced over a million vehicles per annum
3. 11 manufacturing facilities in over 6 countries 4. Its models are rebadged & sold as Buicks, Holden, Vauxhall, Saturn in various countries
5. It employs around 39000 employees
6. Strong brand presence and recall through advertising
1. Market share is limited owing to competitive segment
2. The non performance of General Motors is affecting the brand
1. It is going to invest for fuel saving & innovative engines& transmissions 2.Can leverage Ampera, Volt & other electric & hybrid vehicles design 3.It can also look for newer markets
1. There is a possibility for that the General Motors may discontinue this brand if it does not prove to be profitable 2. The Japanese & Korean players are much stronger as compared to Opel esp in the Asian markets
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Opel. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.