1. The company employs about 100,000 persons around the world. 2. Hyundai vehicles are sold in 190+ countries through some 6,000 dealerships and showrooms worldwide 3. Hyundai sells over 1.5 million vehicles per year 4. It has excellent branding and advertising by having celebrity brand ambassadors 5. Hyundai motor company has over 75,000 employees globally
6. The company has an excellent product portfolio from hatchbacks, sedans and SUV's
7. Hyundai has a strong presence in motorsport and has been actively involved in sponsorships
8. Electric and hybrid cars offered by the company have enhanced its brand image
1.Hyundai faces tremendous competition means limited market share growth
2. Controversies regarding fuel engines, wrong advertising have hurt the brand
1. Developing cost-friendly Hyundai hybrid cars and fuel efficient cars for the future 2. Tapping emerging markets across the world can help Hyundai build a global brand 3. Fast growing automobile market
1. Government policies for the automobile sector across the world 2. Ever increasing fuel prices 3. Intense competition from global automobile brands can reduce market share of Hyundai 4. Hyundai's business can be affected by substitute modes of public transport like buses, metro trains etc
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hyundai Motors. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.