1. Nissan is one of the most popular automobile brand names having a high global reach 2. Has over 1.5 million employees globally 3. Production output capacity can manufacture around 4 million units 4. Nissan is a pioneer in the electric car segment having its global presence 5.Nissan has manufacturing locations in Japan, India, Brazil, Spain, Thailand, USA, Malaysia and other countries 6. Nissan is actively present in motorsports events held globally
7. The brand has excellent advertising and branding
8. Nissan also manufactures trucks and hybrid cars
1. No stronghold yet in emerging markets as compared to other brands
2. Limited market share growth of Nissan due to intense competition
1. Developing hybrid cars and fuel efficient cars for the future can be a huge opportunity for Nissan 2. Tapping emerging markets across the world and building a global brand 3. Nissan can target the fast growing automobile market
4. Joint ventures with existing automobile players can help the brand have a stronger geographic reach
1. Government policies for the automobile sector across the world 2. Ever increasing fuel prices can lead to decline in car sales 3. Intense competition from global automobile brands means reduction in Nissan's market share 4. Substitute modes of public transport like buses, metro trains etc
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nissan Motors. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.