1. Wide customer base and loyalty in European markets
2. One of the Largest automobile group with Nissan Motors collaboration 3. International market presence with stronghold in the European market 4. Offers wide variety to choose from including sedan, SUV and hatchbacks 5. Available in over 110 countries with a workforce of over 125,000 6. Actively involved in global motorsport events as teams and sponsors 7. Strong brand associations with Nissan Motors , Mahindra etc helped in global reach
1. Despite European popularity, lacks penetration in Asian and growing markets 2. Cases of recall of cars slightly affected brand image
1. Invest in hybrid and future cars
2. Develop and sustain strong partnership with national car manufacturers
3. Extend the distribution and servicing network to increase market penetration
1. Competitive car manufacturers
2. Innovative features introduced in competitive care which leads to product differentiation
3. Competition with national car manufacturers who enjoy increased market penetration as well as brand awareness
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Renault . The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.