Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2955
SWOT Analysis of Metro Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Love your bank at last
It will operate seven days a week
Retail and Corporate consumers
Middle to higher end customers
First new High street bank in over 100 years
1. Growth is high. It has increased its account holders 2. At the flagship Holborn store, $200 million in deposits which is four times the total at the average mature American branch: Liquidity risk is less comparatively 3. Inclusion of variety of non-traditional services like pet friendly policy at stores and coin counting machines 4. Many awards have been won in three years which creates credibility in the market
5. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by both the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority
1. Opened recently and hence consumers may be skeptical about the same 2. Recording losses in PBT. Since its launch, loss has exceeded 100 million pound in three years 3. Difficulty in raising funds from notable investors
1. Its unique position as being the first High street bank can be leveraged 2. The non-traditional products can be incentivized and the untapped market of it can be explored 3. Online platform Metro bank More can boost its growth due to increasing internet penetration
1. Increasing competitors activity can reduce its market share
2. Fluctuating economic scenarios and unfavorable banking environment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Metro Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.