Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1577
SWOT Analysis of Liberty Mutual with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Liberty Mutual Group
Finance & Banking
Specializing in life and supplemental General insurance
All kinds of Insurance, mainly focused on Auto, Home, Life and General Insurance
Caters to all income groups
Complete Insurance and Specialized Services
1. American diversified global insurer, and the second-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States 2. It ranks on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the United States 3.it employs over 50,000 people in more than 900 locations throughout the world 4. Liberty Mutual Insurance strong consolidated assets
5. Offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile ,homeowners Insurance
6. Strong global presence in nearly 20 countries
1. The company has been having a weakening combined ratio affecting the company’s underwriting efficiency. 2. Limited brand awareness and less geographic penetration compared to global players
1. Competitive prices in future 2. Improving customer service by making it 24/7 available 3. The company has been making investments in the web application development which is expected to increase the business prospects
1. Poor customer service might outweigh the low price advantage 2. Lack of people opting for Insurance 3. The increase in complexity in regulatory framework that the company has to comply with poses a threat to the company.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Liberty Mutual. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.