SWOT Analysis of Johnson Controls with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
World class supplier of power solutions and interiors for a wide variety of automobiles.
Automobile seating and power
High-end customers looking to upgrade their car’s seating and upholstery.
Premium solutions for a wide range of automobile requirements.
1. Worldwide acclaim and a Fortune 100 company. 2. Diversified product portfolio. 3. Strong YOY financial growth and performance
4. Over 150,000 people are employed with the company
5. Significant acquisitions and JVs have strengthen its presence in the industry
6. Present across 1300 locations in 6 continents
7. Diversification accolades include Khalifa hospital, Burj Khalifa building in Dubai etc
8. Wide service portfolio includes Automobile Interior Designs, Car Seats, Batteries, Climate Control, Facility Management
1. Turnover ratios at a low. 2. Expansion in emerging markets slow in generating returns.
1. Opportunities in emerging markets with high automotive growth. 2. Global increase in usage of hybrid vehicles for which it makes batteries. 3. Increasing propensity of customers to modify and upgrade their vehicle’s interiors.
1. Declining automobile market at its home location, USA. 2. Emergence of competitors in this segment, no longer the sole supplier. 3. Increased raw materials cost.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.