Domestic and Industrial consumers of fuel and mineral oil; Commuters, transporters, government and military agencies; Users of consumer durable goods; Users of corporates and private banking; consumers of food and beverages
Considered as dedicated and responsible company offering variety of products and value addition to the society
1. Strong reputation in sectors and businesses of operation 2. Dominant position in the energy sector 3. Focus on innovation 4. The groups comprise 113 companies, 90,000 employees
5. Pricing power of the company
6. Comparative cost advantage due to economies of scale
1. Decreasing cash flow from operations 2.Limited supply chain especially with respect to arrival of products
1. Increasing energy demand in Turkey 2. Upgrading project at the Izmit Refinery of Tupras
3. Fragmented market provides competitive advantage over small competitors
1. Fluctuation in natural gas prices 2. Increasing competitive pressures 3. Increase in international competitors
4. Political risk and government regulations especially in petroleum and automobile industries
1. AB Electrolux 2. Akbank TAS 3. International power plc
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Koc Holding. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.