SWOT Analysis of GAE Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Process technology and components
Engineering for a better world
The culture of innovation at GEA is embodied in uniform global ideas and improvement management system and three cross-segment innovation competitions
Process Engineering, Heat Exchangers, Mechanical Equipment, Refrigeration Technologies, Farm Technologies and Food Solutions
Dairy, brewing, food, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries and companies seeking packaging services; Industries operating Heat exchangers, cooling towers and HVAC; food and beverage industries, marine, oil and gas industries
Leader in specialty products and solution
1. Operates in Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Americas, and Africa with over 25000 employees 2. Strong market position and diversified product offering 3. Robust research and development capabilities contributing to substantial amount of total revenue 4. Diversified global footprint including GEA Food Solutions, GEA Farm Technologies, GEA Heat Exchangers, GEA Mechanical Equipment,
GEA Process Engineering, GEA Refrigeration Technologies
5. One of the largest suppliers to the food processing industry and a wide range of process industries
1. Unfunded pension obligations impacting the cost structure 2. Legal disputes with a few companies with the claim amount in millions 3. Comparatively smaller growth rate in Latin America and African countries
1. Growing global energy demand 2. Acquisitions to enhance competitiveness and making brand more sturdy 3. Horizontal expansion into process automation
1. Intense competition with more marketing by competitors 2. Foreign currency risks with frequent fluctations 3. Increasing compliance cost
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to GAE Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.