SWOT Analysis of NEC Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
IT and Technology
Empowered by Innovation
Empowering people and society through innovation
IT solutions, personal solutions, carrier solutions, social infrastructure
Corporate, SMEs, households, individuals who seek smartphones, PCs, internet solutions
Passionate about innovation and customer-focused collaboration
1. Strong position in Japan – number one for decades sets the tone for global expansion 2. Large number of mergers and acquisitions has added to business capabilities 3. Considerable expertise in emerging cloud computing segment 4. Leading position in enterprise telephony market due to consistent growth
5. Over 100,000 people form a part of the workforce hence expertise in the field of electronics
1. Majority of its business done only in Japan this means a high dependence on the Japanese market 2. Sluggish growth and performance in the booming smartphones market 3. Globally still not an established brand
1. IT spending in Asia-Pacific to increase opening more avenues to grow 2. Growth of smartphones market in Japan presents an opportunity to the company to expand its smartphones competitiveness 3. Enhanced growth prospects in network operation support systems and business support systems – since the acquisition on NetCracker Technology, NEC has been a leading player in the segment
1. Sluggish Japanese economy is a threat 2. Rapidly changing IT technology which might prove a challenge as it will be required to keep up with its positioning as an innpovator 3. Appreciation of Yen might considerably affect the company’s finances
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to NEC Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.