SWOT Analysis of Qdoba Mexican Grill with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Jack in the Box
Food and Beverages
We Live Food
Mexican-style cuisine - All of the items are made in plain view of the customer
Food and Beverages restaurants
People who prefer customised fast food
fast casual" category, offering both quick service and a higher quality of food than typical fast-food restaurants.
1.Widespread presence - Qdoba now operates over 600 fast casual restaurant locations throughout the United States.
2. To distinguish itself from some of its competitors, Qdoba serves breakfast and some locations are open 24 hours on weekends. 3. FLAVORS are highlighted by a varied menu and quality ingredients - open kitchens showcase Handcrafted preparation 4.Diverse offerings for guests of all age groups- To draw more families, Qdoba introduced a kids' menu
5. Qdoba is still the biggest franchise player in its category
6. Offers multiple format services – online ordering and catering services
7. Some locations are open 24 hours on weekends
1. Franchise format – makes it difficult to offer locally customized menu options and services 2. The brand is restricted to US with limited international exposure
1. Introduce a low cal / Healthy range for health conscious customers 2. Launch promotional activities to increase customer engagement and encourage return visits
3. Expansion into newer regions and territories
4. More marketing and branding activities to boost brand image
1. Increasing focus of customers towards healthy food 2. Macroeconomic fators – prices of food materials and labour costs rising and economic recession leading to lower customer spends on eating out
3. Intense competition and higher costs of operations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Qdoba Mexican Grill. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.