SWOT Analysis of Monginis Cake Shop with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Monginis Cake Shop
Monginis Cake Shop
Cake Shops Chain
Food and Beverages
What are you celebrating today?; To help people express their happiness in a memorable way
Monginis prepares fresh and delicious cakes at affordable price
Anyone who likes to have cakes, generally or on special occasions
People from urban semi-urban middle class in India
As a trusted cake shop, Monginis makes good quality cakes at affordable prices for any occasion.
Monginis SWOT Analysis
1. Monginis is a very popular brand among children and parents alike 2. Monginis has 600 retail franchises in approx 40 cities in India 3. Reasonable pricing and good quality products 4. Services like home delivery, online booking and delivery of products
5. Monginis was founded around 50 years ago and has a strong legacy
6. Advertisements in newspapers has made it a popular brand
7. Customized cakes for birthdays, weddings or special occasions is a big strength
1. Limited advertising and geographic reach of Monginis compared to leading FMCG companies
2. Perishable goods means limited shelf life which sometimes affects the margins
1. Monginis can expand in India and abroad 2. Introduction of different and new varieties of cakes 3. Increase the business of toys, candles, and other celebration items
4. Monginis can emphasize and publicize the online ordering of products or gifts
1.Mismanagement of any franchise can affect the brand name adversely 2.Severe competition in the business can affect Monginis' profit margins 3.Increase in cost of raw materials
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Monginis Cake Shop. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.