Contributing to human health globally while creating unique value to benefit customers
1. High cost advantage 2. Bargaining power of both suppliers & buyers is low 3. Well established brand with a strong reputation, high brand equity 4. Low threat of new entrants due to high entry barriers and involves large capital
5. Loyal customer base
6. Comprehensive production technology
7. High responsiveness to customers
8. Strong financial position and has nearly 25,000 employees
1.Rely heavily on advertising 2. Focus is way too high in seasonings business
1.Acquisitions of smaller brands
2. Emerging markets and expansion abroad
3. Innovations in the existing products
1.Product substitution in seasonings is high 2. Intense competition; also lower cost competitors or imports 3.Unpredictable economy
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ajinomoto. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.