With over 100 years of experience supplying the world with innovative ingredient solutions, they are a vital part of everyday life – in thousands of ways; from baked goods to corrugated board, beverages to lotions, its ingredients are in products that people around the world use every day
Business Segments: Food and Beverage Sweeteners, Food and Beverage Starches, Health & Nutrition, Personal Care, Green Solutions
Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Animal Nutrition and Co-Products
Food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceutical and numerous industrial sectors around the world
Committed to supplying customers with quality, innovative ingredient solutions that are on-trend and in demand
1. Global network of manufacturing facilities, ingredient development centers and sales offices in 40 countries with over 11,000 employees& a strong balance sheet and cash flow generation 2. Leading global ingredient provider to food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceutical and industrial customers around the world with diversified geographic position, product portfolio and end markets 3. Deep local knowledge with local managers in combination with long-term view and approach 4. Strong risk management practices across its businesses
5. Diverse operations and a strong global presence
1. Changing consumption preferences including those relating to high fructose corn syrup 2. Higher energy and raw material prices are negatively impacting production costs in the ingredients industry.
3. There is a reduced demand for products with synthetics in colors, flavor enhancers, preservatives, anti-oxidants and also artificial sweeteners.
1. Tapping potential of growth in key categories such as carbonated soft drinks, brewing, global prepared meals, confectionary, ice cream, yogurt, sauces and dressings &soups 2.Moving toward greater global collaboration to increase overall efficiency and effectiveness 3.Focusing on new products, new technologies and customer solutions
1. Fluctuations in prices of fuels and energy products can have adverse effects on the company’s production costs and profitability
2. Markets within which it operates are highly competitive
3. Vulnerable to development of new substitution products
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.