SWOT Analysis of Tip Top Bakeries with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Tip Top Bakeries
Associated British Foods
Food and Beverages
Tip Top’s the one, The only one you need
Tip Top is the most recognisable food brand in Australia
Anyone who consumes bakery products
Families, mothers and children
Healthy, yet tasty bakery products
1. Loyalty among customers since the brand has been around since a long time 2. Extremely strong distribution network 3. Impressive marketing and advertising campaigns 4. Many of its breads are endorsed by the National Heart Foundation of Australia
5. The company has over 10000 employees
6. They make over a million products every day
1. Weak presence outside of Australia and New Zealand 2. Lack of healthier variants in its product portfolio like brown bread etc. 3. Lack of competitive pricing in its muffins and scone range 4. Lack of product variety
1. Expansion into service industry by setting up specialised cafés and bakeries 2. To expand its product portfolio into wholemeal and brown bread offerings 3. Geographical expansion
1. Emergence of speciality bakeries 2. Variation in commodity prices is squeezing profit margins 3. Reduction in consumption due to fad diets like Atkins’ diet etc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tip Top Bakeries. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.