SWOT Analysis of Arnott's Biscuits Limited with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Arnott's Biscuits Limited
Campbell Soup Company (Campbell's)
Food and Beverages
There is no substitute for quality
Health and wellbeing of consumer is primary.
Health and quality conscious consumers
Middle and upper class, with prime focus on children under 12
Committed to the health of Australians
1. Over decades of experience in the biscuit industry 2. Variety of biscuits to choose from 3. One of the largest in the food and beverages sector in Asia 4. State-of-the-art manufacturing makes its operations good
5. Long arm on parent company – Campbell’s
6. Notable brands such as Tim Tams, Vita-Weat, Salada and Cruskits
7. Shipped to over 40 countries and has a good market share
1. Uses locally purchased Australian Ingredients 2. Very small market share outside Australia
3. A number of expensive products available in the market
1. Expand foot print in all countries currently present 2. Can increase fortified products 3. Can easily expand to the cereal and breakfast segment
4. Cookies is another category to enter
1. Strong competition from Kraft in all the markets where Arnotts is present 2. Entry of international companies such as Kraft Vs local manufacturer
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Arnott's Biscuits Limited. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.