SWOT Analysis of Darrell Lea with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Creating sweet magic
Invented the miracle of soft-eating liquorice
Anyone who consumes chocolate or other confectionary items
Young kids and families
Fun and tasty chocolate and liquorice for kids
1. Iconic brands like Darrell Lea Original Soft Eating Liquorice and iconic Milk Chocolate Rocklea Road 2. Catering through online orders to outside demand in US, Canada etc 3. Brand loyalties among consumers in Australia due to a strong emotional connect with the brand 4. A large product portfolio with over 500 brands
5. The brand is also actively involved with community services
1. Closure of all company owned retail stores 2. Operation only within Australia means limited market share
1. The new ownership and restructuring undertaken is expected to add to the value and growth of the company 2. To introduce low calorie variants for health conscious consumers 3. To expand into beverages
1. Raising consumer awareness regarding ill-effects of chocolates 2. Emergence of several multi-national competitors 3. Constant innovation makes products obsolete at a fast pace
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Darrell Lea. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.