SWOT Analysis of Shakeaway with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The world’s largest milkshake bar company; The original reinventions since 1999
Made to order shakes with a huge number of flavours and add-ons
Food loving people of middle and higher income group
Higher income youth and professionals who love sweets
Customised fresh milkshakes
1 World’s largest Milk Shake Bar company with outlets all over the world
2. Every milk shake is made to order and with over 180 flavours and millions of possible combinations
3. Stores located near all tourist attractions in UK
4. Very innovative advertising strategies with funky on-road campaigns and celebrity associations. It also has an online store that sells goodies, vouchers and gift packs that increases popularity of the product by making it attractive and trendy.
5. The company has also opened up stores abroad at a few locations
1. Limited geographic presence and also high substitute offerings available
2. Price is high and many customers prefer bottled flavour milk
1. Can expand into the emerging economies which do not have any such stores at present 2. Can collaborate with corporates and open small dispensing outlets within the office campus.
3. Can come up with less sweeter and healthier varieties to cater to the needs of the health conscious customers.
1. With increasing health consciousness and increasing obesity and dental problems, the doctors recommend refraining from the extremely sweet gourmet available at Shakeaway.
2. Global recession can hit its sale as it is more of a delicacy item and is highly priced
3. There are many cheaper varieties of readymade milk shakes are being launched by the big beverage brands and people may turn towards these.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Shakeaway. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.