Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 1038
SWOT Analysis of Amcor with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
It makes packaging solutions using flexibles and rigid plastics packaging
Food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical, personal, home and personal care products
1. Nominated and won many awards for innovation in packaging 2. Diversified portfolio with over 25,000+ people employed in the company 3. It is a global packaging leader 4. Strong cash flow and good financial position
5. It has global operations in more than 40 countries
6. One of the few companies with good and strong sustainability, safety and CSR activities
1. Caught in various controversies relating to pollution
2. Alleged cartel practices also hurt the brand image of the company
1. Growing demand in African market where it does not have much presence 2. Value creating acquisitions 3. Acquisition of smaller companies and tie-ups with global players
1. With the growing concern about the impact of PET on environment there can be some limitations put on its use 2. Major companies could start their own wing of packaging 3. Scarce raw material
1. Sealed Air Australia 2. Pact Group 3. Visy Industries
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Amcor. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.