Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2222
SWOT Analysis of Sika with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Innovation and Consistency |since 1910.
Market leader in the construction chemicals sector in the world.
Customers looking for high quality and efficient products with a long-term benefit towards their business.
Customers in the production of construction materials, industrial products and automobiles.
A globally active specialty chemicals company.
1. More than 15,000 employees operating in 76 countries across the globe. 2. Strong focus on energy-efficiency and cost-effectiveness has earned the company a strong customer base. 3. Has a consistent and strong annual sale. 4. Extremely effective distribution and R&D departments located in Baar, Switzerland. 5. Strong brand presence in Europe
1. Over dependence on the construction materials segment has reduced Sika’s ability to expand into the industrial sector across the world. 2. Sika’s market share has not been very consistent as it has witnessed both highs and lows in the past few years
1. Focus on emerging markets of Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and South Asia can increase the company’s growth prospects. 2. Acquisitions have been very precise, accounting for a good share of Sika’s annual revenues.
1. Rapid fluctuations in exchange rates, especially with the Swiss Franc, have resulted in negative sales year-on-year for the company. 2. Competition has been very strong in this industry and Sika’s products are slowly paving way for more efficient products by other players. 3. International trade has hit an all-time low due to economic downturns and the Euro crisis.
1. BASF SE 2. Lyondell Basell Industries NV 3. Rockwood Holdings Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sika. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.