Posted in Industrial Products and Chemicals, Total Reads: 2202
SWOT Analysis of Solvay with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Asking more from Chemistry
Alue added high performing solutions
Chemicals, plastics and pharmaceuticals
Special chemicals, Vinyls and high performance engineering polymers, Energy, Electronics, Agrochemicals, Food & Feed, Healthcare & Performance Materials
A leading global chemical industrial group manufactures
1. Global footprints in in several countries in Europe, the America 2. The group's wide product portfolio catering to diverse markets protects it from demand fluctuations in specific product categories 3. Strong workforce support of 29,000 employees catering to a huge customer base 4. Position in specialty chemical industry strengthened by the Acquisition of Rhodia
5. Global presence in over 55 countries
1. Company image dented by the anti allegations acquisition 2. Significant level of indebtedness could limit the group's financial flexibility 3. Joint civil lawsuits affect the companies reputation
1. Increasing capacity in France to cater to huge customer segment 2. Steeply growing Asian market offers great arena for growth 3. Epichlorohydrin market is expected to grow on an annual basis and would represent substantial of total world demand
1. Market share threatened by the intense competition in the industry 2. Volatile exchange rates may have negative impact on the group's financial results 3. Threat of chemical industry manufacturing process affects the company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Solvay. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.