SWOT Analysis of Xerox with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Work can work better
World’s leading enterprise for business process and document management.
Xerox segments the market on the kind of service required by businesses.
It targets customers requiring document management services including back office transaction processing, centralized print services, etc. and business processes like communication and marketing, customer care and litigation services
Positions itself as providers of business services and digital printing solutions.
1. 109 years old company with global presence. 2. Diverse portfolio of services. 3. High expertise since Xerox has been in the market for a very long time 4. Huge clientele includes schools, small businesses, government agencies, commercial printers and Fortune 1000 companies.
5. Well recognized and renowned brand name.
6. Acquisitions of companies like NewField IT to increase the breadth of the services offered.
7. High investment in innovation and research and development by the company.
1. Multimillion dollars are spent on the new advertising campaign for Xerox “work can work better” 2. Stock price of Xerox dropped by 25 percent in 2015. 3. Xerox products are not in sync with the rapidly advancing world of cloud and complex technology. 4. Falling revenues
1. Expanding into new areas of opportunity like digitally-printed packaging. 2. The company can develop expertise in human resource functions and providing cloud services since it is highly in demand currently. 3. It can focus on continued growth through acquisitions in the markets where its existence is low.
1.Intense competition in the document solutions business 2. New advanced technologies with digital solutions is phasing out the document printing or copier business of Xerox 3. Many divisions and products of the company like the division that makes and markets copiers, are now becoming obsolete.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Xerox. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.