SWOT Analysis of Old Navy with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and Retail
Affordable brand that gives a look of expensive product
Middle class income group
Affordable family apparel
1. Strong brand awareness with over 1000 stores around the world 2. Affordable brand 3. Successful expansion in Asian countries like Japan
4. Stores are designed to suit a family shopping environment
5. Has been recognized by several awards
6. Good presence through stores as well as ecommerce portals
7. Good advertising and marketing make it a popular brand
1. Low switching cost for customers 2. High competition has taken a toll on customer loyalty
1. Start an apparel range for formal wear 2. Start a customer loyalty program in Asian countries where it is considered as an aspirational brand 3. Expand in online form in Asian market as against brick-and-mortar
1. Counterfeit imitations 2. Advent of online shopping will make more expensive brands competitive to the affordable brands and encourage the customer to switch
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Old Navy. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.