SWOT Analysis of Louis Philippe with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Madura Fashion & Lifestyle (Aditya Birla group)
Apparel and accessories
Lifestyle and retail
The upper crest
Symbolizes elegance, class, status, and a lifestyle that is distinctly majestic and opulent
Men who prefer luxury formal wear
Urban men upper class and upper middle class
For the style-conscious contemporary male.
1. Synonymous with premium, international men’s fashion 2. Louis Philippe is a brand leader in formal and quasi-formal wear.
3. Louis Philippe garments are available at 100 stores, and at the exclusive LP stores 4. Designs are inspired by the latest global trends 5. Good advertising and brand visibility
1. Global penetration is limited as compared to a few other international brands
2. Presence of Indian and international brands offers more offering to customers therefore high brand switching
1. Louis Philippe recently made a foray into the footwear segment, offering more than 40 exciting designs 2. Global expansion would offer more opportunities
1. New brands coming in pose major threat due to competitive pricing. 2. Similar patterns and verity available at lesser price from other brands give the customers other options thus making the switching cost very less
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Louis Philippe. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.