SWOT Analysis of Aeon with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and Retail
Group of retail and financial services companies
Departmental stores for day to day goods
Urban middle and upper middle class households
Japan's largest retail group in terms of sales
1. One of the two largest Japanese retailer by sales 2. Ranked among the top ten worldwide in the retail food and drug store category 3. Handsome revenue and financial position with consistent performance
4. Good market presence specially in Japan and China
5. Present in nearly 400 locations
6. Has a strong workforce of over 80,000
1. World wise presence is very less compared to global leaders 2. Inventory holding is large which is a concern
1. Aeon sells chocolate bearing the Fair Trade label under its Top Value brand 2. It has sister companies in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia 3. Ever increasing demand of products
1. Increasing raw material prices 2. Domestic and international competition is high
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Aeon. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.