Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 14355
SWOT Analysis of The Body Shop with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Body Shop
Beauty product retail
Nature's way to beautiful
Higher income, urban man and women
Beauty and health conscious women of higher income group, cosmopolitan customers
Luxury natural care for the body
1 Huge franchisee network of 2,600+ franchised stores in 60+ countries
2. Wide range of products of more than 1,200 and a culture of continuous innovation in its product variety
3. Well-designed store layout and ambience creates customer attraction
4. Has a high brand value and is viewed as a socially responsible company because of its engagement in many philanthropic activities
5. Very good supplier network. Sources raw materials through Community trade fairs.
1.There is very little advertising of its products
2. Due to franchisee system little control by the proprietors
3. Number of retail outlets limited which impacts sales volumes
1. With the increasing awareness of natural and eco-friendly products it has a huge potential to grow 2. The number of online buyers are increasing and hence it can use its website portal for sale and free delivery that will increase its market share
1. The products use some exquisite raw materials from all across the world. So legislations or some problems in trade with supplier countries can heavily impact its operations
2. There is very stiff competition in the cosmetic market with a new brand launching itself every day. Some companies are selling natural products made according to the customer’s needs and may become a serious threat to The Body Shop
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to The Body Shop. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.